I recently reviewed some of my geoJson mapping experiments with PA School districts and New York counties, I noticed that the map tiles weren’t rendering. After pulling up chrome developer, I quickly noticed that the tile sets were posting 404 errors. It seems a few months ago that Cloudmade “shut it doors” on the free apis and switched to servicing paying customers (the shame!). I found a quick and easy replacement with Mapbox after reading some good reviews and easy conversion stories by folks switching from Cloudmade. I just made the changes so my maps are good to go! Additionally, I will be pushing changes to the QlikView mapping extension on GitHub sometime this week with these changes and some additions! Stay tuned!